Saturday, June 30, 2012

NOTD: My Favorite Nail Polish

Hey Girls!
Currently, I am wearing one of my all time favorite nail polish. It's Nail's Inc. Magnetic Nail Polish in Whitehall. It is $16 at Sephora which is quite a lot to spend on a nail polish. However, not only are the effects cool, and work really well, the nail polish itself is great. This nail polish dries so fast, which I really like. By the time I start on my thumb and end at my pinky, my thumb is already dry. The brush is also not too big, where it picks up too much nail polish (I find that sometimes happens with OPI) but not too small where it doesn't pick up enough and you have to apply the nail polish five different times to cover your entire nail. The nail polish is also very opaque. In the picture where you can see the nail polish on my fingers, you can conclude that it doesn't look perfect. Yes I hit my ring finger when I was drying them, so that's why it's messed up hehe. Normally the shower cleans up my cuticles which I am doing tonight so they will look prettier later! Anyways, I am going to try out the Nails Inc. nail polish itself to see if it has the same drying results and opaque-ness. Click here to get the nail polish at Sephora.    Make sure to check out my Questions & Answers Post to leave some questions! (BTW this is not sponsered or any of that stuff.) :)

                                                      nails inc. - Wave Magnetic Polish

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! Great blog darling. New follower(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm going to check your blog out!

      Delete