Thursday, September 20, 2012

TAG: 10 Questions About Me (Created by me!)

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to do a tag, and I thought why not create one? I'm not expecting this tag to actually be a 'tag' as in other people actually do it, but I thought you guys should know me more. I listed some simple, common questions down below that I will be answering, and then I will just list the questions below in case anyone intends to copy and paste them. I was going to do the 'Get to Know Me' Tag, but I thought this was easiest! Hope you enjoy!

1. What's your name?
My name is Kaitlyn, however, most of you know me as Kait!

2. Do you have any pets?
I have three, 1 Black Lab, 1 Mastiff, and 1 bunny!

3. Do you have any siblings?
I have one older brother.

4. Do you play any sports?
I actually just started dance classes, so if you count that, then dance. I did basketball for four years, but... let's just say I'm not doing it this year.

5. What do you like to do in your free time?
Read, write, hang out with friends, watch YouTube, those are a few!

6. Do you play any instruments?
This is my fourth year playing the viola. :)

7. Was/Are you a good student?
Yes I would say so, I'm part of a society that if you maintain a GPA of 5.7/6, you can be a part of. (Not trying to brag, I work really hard in school and glad it's paying off.)

8. What's a funny moment that happened in the past year?
At lunch last year, I was eating a dough pretzel and my friend turns around and accidentally smacks it out of my hand. Haha, I still laugh about it today.

9. What's a favorite accomplishment?
I'm really proud of my school grades and that I've kept playing the viola all these years and the person I've become. (I know that sounds cheesy, but it's true! :))

10. When's your birthday?
Mi cumpleanos feliz es el veinte y tres de abril, o en ingles, (or in English) April 23rd. (Sorry for not including accents and a tilda.)


Here are the questions in case you want to copy and paste them! I tag everyone reading this! :)
1. What's your name?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Do you have any siblings?
4. Do you play any sports?
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
6. Do you play any instruments?
7. Was/Are you a good student?
8. What's a funny moment that happened in the past year?
9. What's something you're planing on doing this weekend?
10. When's your birthday?

-Kait :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kait-
    I just did this tag on my blog http://preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com! It was a great way to let my readers get to know me better! Thanks so much for creating it!
    xo,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete