Monday, June 18, 2012

My Makeup Collection & Storage!



Hey Girls!
Today I am doing a pretty exciting post! So far, the month of June has been a great blogging month. I reached 500 page views this month, and received the Laine Blogger Award. I wanted to thank you guys by doing this exciting post! In no way am I trying to brag at all! Also, some of it I bought, some of it I received for my birthday and Christmas. I also get most of my makeup in sets, which is why I have a lot of minis.

I keep my makeup on my dresser where I have my mirror. I know I don't have a lot of makeup to some, but to other's I might have a lot for my age as a young teen. I got this 3-drawer holder I believe at Walmart a while ago, but you could find something similar at your department store I bet.

 On top, I keep a box of tissues in case I get makeup anywhere, or if I sneeze and stuff. In the back in the right hand corner, I keep my EOS Lip balm in Summer Fruit. In front, I have my CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment. I like how this matches the tissue box, and plus I also use it more regularly. Next to that is my Sugar Rose Lip Treatment from Fresh.  I also like the looks of this on top, and this product is amazing. Then I have two shells because my room has some beachy related areas. And last, but not least, my B&BW Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel in Berry Twinkle. Again, the colors match and I also really like this one too.



The first drawer contains all my high-end lip products with the exception of my 3 Revlon Lip Sticks/Butters. Starting in the top right, I have 4 MAC Lipglasses that I got for Christmas in the Dazzlesphere from the Glitter & Ice Collection. Mine is in Pink Ornament which has two Dazzleglasses, and two Creemsheens. (Left going Right) The first two Dazzleglasses are in Like Venus and then Rags to Riches. The two Creemsheens are in Fashion Scoop and Petite Indulgence. In the middle is a Philosophy lip gloss that my mom gave me, and it's in the color Vanilla Birthday Cake. After that I have a Lancome Juicy Tube Smoothie in Spring Fling. Lastly, I have a Stila Lip Glaze in Guava. Moving down, I have a Buxom Big (but small because it's a mini) & Healthy Lipstick in Brooklyn (my dog's name!). I then have an Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked, a MAC Creemsheen Lipstick in Shy Girl (nude coral), two Revlon Lip Butters- Sweet Tart and Cotton Candy. And finally a Revlon Lipstick in Teak Rose which my mom gave to me ages ago (a cranberry red).

The second drawer is dedicated to face/primers. Starting in the back I have 3 Q-Tips for "emergencies". Then I have Bare Minerals Prime Time, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Fresh High Noon Fresh Face Glow (cream bronzer), Benefit's Porefessional, and a Maybeline Dream Bouncy Blush in 40 Pink Plum. Going down, I have my MAC Mineralize Concealer (NW15), a MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach (it's a lighter pink than in the picture.) Benefit's Stay Don't Stray, Benefit's High Beam, and a Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Rosy.




My last drawer is my eye drawer. All the way to the right I have my Naked2 Brush which has a flat shader side and a crease side. Then I have a MAC Paint Pot in Treasure Hunt which I got at a CCO, and in front of that I have a MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Pretty & Prim that I also got at a CCO. Then another MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin, and moving left, a Stila eyeshadow in Kitten. Above that I have my Maybeline Eyelash Curler. I am quite the mascara junkie so yeah, hehe. (Right to Left) I have Benefit's Bad Gal Lash, Fresh Supernova Mascara and underneath a Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! waterproof natural mascara. Then I have two Great Lash mascaras from Maybeline. One is Lots of Lashes, and the other is the BIG kind. After that, I have two eyeliners- a Maybeline Define the Line in Soft Black, and a Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof eyeliner in 01 Flashy Black.

On the side, I have Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens, a Sonia Kashuk palette in 10 Perfectly Neutral, and a Make Up For Ever lip sample.










And lastly my Naked 2 Palette.

I hope you enjoyed! Let me know if you want a review on any of these products. The one's with the links lead you to the review. Bye! -Kait


4 comments:

  1. Nice! I also need to sort of my collection, I'm an OCD freak so I'm trying to work out a way to organize my make up and products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, these drawers are great for storage if you don't have them.

      Delete
  2. So tidy and neat! Loved this ;D And Im new to your blog haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Yeah, I'm a little neat freak!

      Delete