Friday, June 1, 2012

Should I Get These Products? #2: Sephora

Hey Girls!
I thought I should do another one of these posts because I am in a bit of a dilemma, and also from what I see on my stats chart, you guys seem like you like them.
     I was looking online at Sephora about a month ago, and I found something I really wanted. It comes with a bunch of bath products and it's $36. Another product I found also contains many products, but are beauty related. This is $50. I really want to get both, but the only thing that is holding me back is that I want to get them together and that is a total of $86. It might not seem like a lot to some of my viewers, but I don't have a job because I'm too young (maybe babysitting...) so I can't earn money that way. My birthday past about a month ago (before I found the first set) therefore I was unable to ask for it. Anyways, here are the two products:
Sephora Favorites - Beauty & The Bride
         Sephora Favorites: Beauty & the Bride ($50)
              (I'm not getting married... haha)
         It includes: (I copied and pasted this from Sephora)
        - 0.20 oz Josie Maran Argan Oil Color Stick in Rosy (dusty rose)
- 0.09 oz Stila Eye Shadow in Kitten (shimmering nude pink)
- 0.125 oz Sephora by O.P.I. Nail Colour in True Romantic (sheer cool light pink)
- 0.25 oz Benefit The Porefessional
- 0.28 Lancôme Juicy Tubes in Spring Fling
- 0.10 oz Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes! Mascara in black
- 0.05 oz bareMinerals Prime Time Eyelid Primer
- 0.04 oz Sephora Collection Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Black
- 0.004 oz Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lipstick in Brooklyn (harvest fig)
- Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens (100 sheets)
- 0.16 oz Flora by Gucci Eau Fraîche
- Voucher for a complimentary Special Occasion Makeover at the Sephora in-store Beauty Studio

- Reusable keepsake box

I really wanted to try the Stila eye shadow, more Sephora by OPI nail polish, the Porefessional, and the blotting sheets before I found this. How perfect?!

                     


 Soap & Glory: Do a Bubble Take™ Set (I copied the little TM-how cute! Sorry...)

It includes: (I copied and pasted this too...)

- 1.69 oz Flake Away Body Polish
- 1.69 oz The Righteous Butter
- 2.5 oz Clean On Me Shower Gel
- 1.7 oz Hand Food Hand Cream To Go
- 1.69 oz Glad Hair Day Ultra-Shine Daily Shampoo
- 3.4 oz Girligo Spray-On Body Moisturizing Mist
- Super Sudsy Shower Pouf
- Barrel Bag


So shoudl I get this products? Have you tried any of these products out? If so, please let me know how you like/dislike them. Thanks! -Kait

2 comments:

  1. I think they are both really nice samplers :) I have never tried a soap and glory product but have heard great things. The bride kit looks awesome!

    *New follower!


    xoxo,
    Dianaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I ended up ordering them and they came in yesterday. So far I really like them!

      Delete