Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June Favorites

Hey Girls!
Today I am going to be sharing my favorite products for the month of June. I'm going to try not to do repeats. I don't have a lot this month so yeah!
  1. Lancome Juicy Tube Smoothie | Spring Fling- I have a deluxe size version of this product and I love it. It smells/taste really good and isn't very sticky, and it mosturizes your lips too. I love the color I have, it's a nude-peach color.
  2. Bare Minerals (Bare Escentuals) Prime Time Eyelid Primer- This isn't as great as the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (personally), but it's still a really great product. It lasted me all day.
  3. Stila Eyeshadow | Kitten- This eyeshadow color is really pigmented and is a great formula. It's such a great inner corner color!
  4. Fresh Supernova Mascara- This mascara is my current favorite of this month. I love the formula and it lengthens really well.
  5. Taylor Swift Wonderstuck Roll On- I absolutely love this scent. It smells fruity and sweet, but not overpowering of either. Some part of it reminds me of vanilla.
  6. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens- I couldn't find this on Sephora, but there are some sets that include it like this set and this set. The sheets pick up oil and sweat, with out picking up makeup. It also has green tea in it, which helps freshens and soothes your face.
Favorite Book This Month: Legend by Marie Lu. You can get it online at Barnes & Noble.


That's about it. I told you it wasn't much! Haha, anyways, hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for an award on my blog! :)

    http://looksandbookswithbecca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete