Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Review: Aussie Anti-Frizz Cream

Hey Girls!
As promised, I'm going to do a review on my new favorite anti-frizz cream. I picked up my Aussie Anti-Frizz cream at CVS, and I believe it was around $5. My friend Fiona recommended this to me, so I want to say thanks to her! I have flyaways at the top of my head, therefore it's hard to find an anti-frizz product that works, and doesn't make my hair to greasy looking. The cream is really cool. It almost has a gel feel to it. Anyways, I rub it between the tops of my fingers and lightly apply it to the top of my head and the bring it down. The only thing that people may not like about this product is that if you don't brush through your hair after, or apply it thoroughly through/on your hair, it will get a little crunchy. But the easy problem to solve that is just taking the tips of your fingers again and press down and move your fingers down. The crustiness isn't that crusty. It's kind of like if you left a little shampoo or conditioner in your hair. Personally, it's no big deal to me. But overall, I recommend this product!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the review! :) I'll check this product out!

    ReplyDelete