Friday, June 15, 2012

TAG: Summer Sun Tag

Hey Girls!
So guess what?! I just got out of school! We had a half day today if you're wondering why I am out so early! Anyways, to kick my "Summer" off, I decided to do the Summer Sun Tag!

Favorite...
Hair Product: I love anything anti-frizz-y. My hair gets very frizzy in the Summer so I need to put the fly aways down!
Body Product: I've been loving the Soap & Glory Body Moisturizing Mist. It feels cooling and doubles as a light moisturizer and fragrance.
Skincare Product: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub-This is for the morning, so it's very fresh and it feels very cool and nice on the skin.
Face Product: The Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens are great because if you start to get oily or are sweating, they absorb the oil/sweat.
Self Tanner: The Sun!! But I actually get burned more than tan.
Scent: Coconut Lime Breeze from B&BW! It smells amazing!
Nail Polish: Essie's E-Nuf is E-Nuf. It's a bright red but it has coral and pink undertones!
Eye Product: MAC All That Glitters Eyeshadow. This is my second favorite eyeshadow. It's a medium brown with golden shimmers and I like it on the lid for summer, but I will still use UD Sin!
Clothing: I love the Midi-Shorts from American Eagle. I have a pair in bright neon yellow, and peach! They are longer than your average shortie shorts, and like it says, come to about mid thigh.
Accessory: Hmm... a lot of things. I guess earrings in general because they are easy, yet they can change the complete look of the outfit (in some cases)!

Happy Summer! I tag all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment