Tuesday, June 26, 2012

THIS or THAT Tag

Hey Everyone!
I had no idea what to do for a post today, so I went to YouTube and typed in "tags". I know this tag is from a while ago, but I decided it would be fun to do it anyways. :) I TAG YOU!!

MAKEUP:
Blush or Bronzer: Blush
Lip Gloss or Lipstick: Hmmm... Lip Gloss
Eye Liner or Mascara: Mascara
Foundation or Concealer: Concealer
Neutral or Color Eye Shadows: Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows:
Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Brushes



NAILS:
OPI or China Glaze:
OPI
Long or Short: Long- but I prefer in the middle
Acrylic or Natural: Natural
Brights or Darks: Brights!
Flower or No Flower: No flower


BODY:
Perfume or Body Splash:
It depends what perfume it is
Lotion or Body Butter: Body Butter
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company: I never been to Lush, so other bath company


FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants:
Jeans
Long Sleeve of Short: Short
Dresses or Skirts: Skirts- actually idk. I'm just going to go with skirts
Stripes or Plaid: It depends also. But probably stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals (but if I'm at the pool or beach or something-flip flops)
Scarves or Hats: Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Dangly
Necklaces or Bracelets: Bracelets
Heels or Flats: I would want to wear heels, but flats.
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie: Hoodie
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21 (Haven't been to a CR)
Abercombie or Hollister: Hollister (but they're pretty much the same)
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: Haven't been to either


HAIR:
Curly or Straight:
Straight
Bun or Ponytail: Ponytail
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel: Hair Spray
Long or Short: Long
Light or Dark: My hair is in the middle and I prefer that hehe
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: If I had to have either, side sweep, but I don't think it would look good haha
Up or Down: Down


RANDOM:
Rain or Shine:
Hmm.. it depends
Summer or Winter: Summer!
Fall or Spring: Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla: Again it depends, I love chocolate in general, but I prefer like vanilla ice cream and stuff.
East Coast or West Coast: East Coast!


Hope you enjoyed! I TAG YOU!! -Kait

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tag! It seems like a lot of fun, I think I will do this tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and it is! I will look around for yours!

      Delete