Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Update! I Changed Some Things!

Hey Everyone!
I don't know if you've noticed, but I changed a few things on my blog. Let me know if you like the small changes! For instance, I changed the color of the date to pink! One of my favorite things I changed are the links, I made them dark purple, and when you click on one it changes to light purple. Furthermore, if you hover over them, it turns them bright green! (That's part is my favorite!) Try it out! (This just goes to my blog)
So if you don't like the colors or anything, just let me know, and I will consider fixing them. Thanks! -Kait

2 comments:

  1. hey I nominated you for the Laine Blogger Award check it out

    http://something-that-is-beautiful.blogspot.ca/2012/06/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! That is so nice of you! BTW I followed you!

      Delete