Saturday, June 23, 2012

HAUL: Getting Ready for Summer

Hey Girls!
I have a pretty small haul for you today, (only four items) but I realized how much they all relate to Summer, so I thought I would actually do a small haul. First I went to American Eagle about a week ago, and then Sephora yesterday.
American Eagle:
1) Bright Peach Midi Shorts
AE Colored Denim Midi Short - Buy One Get One $10

2) Neon Yellow Midi Shorts (same link as above)

Both of these shorts are bright for Summer! And brights are always in for Summertime!




SEPHORA by OPI - Nail Colour


This bubble gum pink color is the perfect color to transition into Summer from Spring. I can't wait to try it out!


2) Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Roll On (New favorite Scent! It's a fruity but vanilla-y sweet scent.)
                                              Taylor Swift - Wonderstruck
I love this scent. It reminds me of Summer-but I think it can be a year-round kind of scent, I hope so! (I'm still going to wear it either way) ;)
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment