Monday, June 11, 2012

My Travel Must-Haves

Hey Girls!
I went away the past weekend and for two nights, leaving on Friday after school. Anyways, I wanted to do a short post on what I brought in my cosmetic bag! First of all, my cosmetic is bag is from Victoria Secret's PINK and the trio set. Unfortunately, they do not have it anymore. :( If you know what I am talking about, I used the middle sized blue one. So here's what I brought:
~Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
~MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
~Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten (did not end up using)
~EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit
~Urban Decay Naked2 Brush
~Urban Decay Primer Potion
~Maybeline Eyelash Curler
~MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW15
~Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lips, and Lashes
~CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
~Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
~B&BW Anti Bacterial Hand Gel in Cranberry Sauce (not a huge fan of the scent-trying to use it up!)
~B&BW Coconut Lime Breeze Body Lotion
~Soap and Glory Girligo Body Moisturizing Mist

I think that's it! You can get all these products as Sephora, MAC, and the drugstore. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment