Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Two Favorite Mascaras (One Drugstore, One High-End)

Hey Girls!
I have two mascaras that I both love. Sometimes I like one more than the other, and other times I can't decide so I just say that I like both. So the two mascaras that I love are: Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in BIG and Fresh's Supernova Mascara. (Sorry for the packaging on the Great Lash.)

Maybeline Great Lash Mascara in BIG:
This mascara, with one coat, can make your lashes look really natural, but a little longer, and a little more thick. The more coats you apply (as with any mascara) the more intense it gets, especially with this one. The formula of this mascara is pretty good. Compared to my Supernova Mascara, it has like a brittle texture. Another word that comes to mind is crispy, which makes-well when you think about it, it kind of makes sense. Does that make sense at all?

Fresh Supernova Mascara:
This is my current favorite out of these two. Like I said in the beginning, it always changes. This mascara is very similar in ways to the Great Lash. When you apply one coat of this, it looks natural, but your lashes are a little longer and a little more thick. Whereas the Great Lash does both (lengthening and adds thickness) Supernova lengthens more, but it does make your lashes a little more thick. Moreover, like I mentioned before, this formula is very... soft..? I don't know if soft is a good word to describe it, but it applies to well and feels natural on your lashes.

Hope you enjoyed! Let me know what else you're interested on seeing reviews on. :) -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment