Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Laine Blogger Award

Hey Everyone!
I wanted to say thank you to Something_Beautiful at Something Beautiful for nominating me for The Laine Blogger Award. Her blog is so pretty and she has really great posts! Also, I wanted to say thank you to anyone that's reading this, especially if you check out my blog regularly. I just hit 500 page views! Thank you so much for that too! I am so grateful for everything! Anyways, let's continue!


The rules are:
~Tag the blogger who awarded you
~Award 5 more bloggers
~Then answer the questions Jasmine added to spice it up!


The 5 Questions:
1. What is your current beauty obsession?
2. What is one beauty item you wished you owned?
3. What kind of posts are your favourite posts to write, and read?
4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
5. What colour nail polish are you wearing right now?


1. My current beauty obsession:
My current beauty obsession is my Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin. It's a champagne pink color that is so pretty to wear all year, but with the pink undertones, it's especially nice for Spring!


2. One beauty item I wish I own:
One beauty item I wish I own is the original Naked Palette. I have about five Urban Decay products, and I love them all! I have the Naked2 Palette and love that. I guess any UD product in general.

3. My favorite kind of posts to write:
My favorite kind of posts to write are reviews and tags. I haven't done any tags yet, but I've always wanted to. If you guys have any you would like me to do, let me know! I like reviews because it's a good amount of writing (not as short as a thank you, or happy something, but not as long as my May Favorites!). I also think people enjoy those most, and I want to do post you guys like. It takes more time because I like to take the pictures myself, but it's worth it!

4. Inspiration to become a blogger:
My inspiration to become a blogger happened for a few reasons. One I was reading a THG book (The Girl Who Was on Fire-no suprise there) and I really liked the idea of sharing my thoughts on certain topics, kind of how it made you see things in a different way. I also really wanted to share my beauty ideas/tips, stuff like that, to people; whether it was that I make YouTube videos, or make a blog. I decided to make a blog because I didn't want myself completely out there, no matter how much fun it is. (I might give into that eventually though... haha.) Anyways, I really like sharing my ideas with people, and I like typing :P so yeah, one day I did it. And I am glad I did! (Sorry if this is all over the place hehe, I am still so excited!)

5. Current nail polish color:
This is actually, in one of those ways, a not-funny-but-kind-of-ironic-or-a-coincidence type thing. I watch YouTube a lot... probably too much. I have people I will always watch, and am subscribed to, and then I have YouTubers I will occasionally check in on. Well, I occasionally check in on Macbarbie07, and she had a marble nail tutorial (click here to watch) and so I tried that. (It worked, some nails were better than others.) Anyways, to the point, I had to use more than one color. So I used mostly Sephora by OPI nail polishes, "It's Totally Karma", "It's All About Me", "Slushied" (from the Glee Set-no I don't watch Glee.) and an Essie one called "E'nuf is E'nuf". So yeah.

Awarded Bloggers!:
Dee at Wonderland~
Maura at Polos Pearls & Bows
Jaci Walker
Glitz Glam Budget
Fashions on Top

~Kait





6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award, you are wonderful! I am your newest follower! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! No problem-you deserve it! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much!
    I shall also do this, but without the awarding bloggers part because that would require me to do some thinking and picking and choosing, haha!
    But this sounds fun! Yay thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Haha yeah, it was hard to choose!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much!!! It means the world to me! This is so much fun and my 'Laine Blogger Award' post will be on my blog today :)
    keep calm and keep blogging ;)
    xoxo
    Maura <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Your welcome! All of this girls really deserve it, and it's (like you said) really fun to do too!

      Delete