Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May Favorites

Hey everyone!
As you know, it's now June, which means time for another favorites! Here are some products that I have been loving this month:

Makeup:

High-End:

1) MAC Mineralize Concealer: This has medium coverage, lasts a while, and moisturizes really well!

2) MAC Eyeshadow "All That Glitters": This is a really pretty medium brown with golden shimmer in and is nicely pigmented. Personally, I think it's more of a lid color, but I put it in my crease to warm up my eyes.

3) MAC Creemsheen Lipstick "Shy Girl": The Creemsheens are creamier formulas than the other lipsticks (as far as I know). This is a gorgeous coral nude color, perfect for summer.

4) Urban Decay Eyeshadow "Sin": This is a really pretty lid color. It's very pigmented. To learn and read more about it, check out my other blog post here.

5) Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: This palette has a variety of shades from a light ivory tan to a matte black. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and I really like them. (I also love the brush and lip gloss that come along with it!)

6) Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion: This primer potion does not crease from when I leave the house in the morning, to when I get back from school. I love this product and I will definitely be repurchasing it!

I have been loving some other products like the Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Balm and a few others, but I wanted to keep it to the products I love and didn't do a review on (with the exception of my UD Eyeshadow).

Drugstore:

7) Maybeline Great Lash "Lots of Lashes" and "BIG": I absolutely love both of these mascaras. The Lots of Lashes lengthen your lashes really well, and the BIG mascara makes them look more full.

8) Revlon Lip Butters in "Cotton Candy" and "Sweet Tart": First of all, RLB are very pigmented and moisturizing. Cotton Candy is a light pink wearable-everyday kind of color. If you like bright colors, I highly recommend Sweet Tart because it is such beautiful color, but is very bright.

9) CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment: Check out my review for information on this product :)  

10) Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub: Also check out my other review on more information on this product :) 

Other:

11) B&BW "Coconut Lime Breeze" (Scent in general) Body Lotion: I love this scent! It's my new favorite from B&BW! Yes, it beat Sweet Pea and Orange Ginger. It's sweet but lime and tropical smelling too. I am definitely getting more products in this scent!

12) Victoria Secret's PINK "Sweet & Flirty" Body Mist: This is my second favorite perfume type product this month. Out of all my PINK perfumes (I have 4 minis) Soft & Dreamy will always be my favorite. But this just screams Spring! It's like "Sweet Pea" (B&BW) or "Pretty & Pure" (PINK) but with a little musk and the 4th scent I own, "Fresh & Clean" all mixed together.

My favorite books this month have been: Insurgent (Veronica Roth), Pandemonium (Lauren Oliver), Shiver (Maggie Steifvater), and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, as well as Half Blood Prince (J.K. Rowling).  This are pretty much all the books I read this month beside my book for school.

Let me know what your favorites were this month! Leave a link to your May Favorites if you did one below! I will check it out. -Kait

No one is sponsoring me or any of that kind of stooff. (I think stooff is a fun word.)

No comments:

Post a Comment