Thursday, June 28, 2012

Late at Night: What to Do?

Hey Everyone.
It's currently 11:40 PM EST, and I got into bed about an hour and a half ago. The only reason why I am doing this random blog is because I'm very bored right now. So what do I do when I can't fall asleep? Since I do not live alone, I can not go downstairs and watch TV or get something to eat or what not. Normally, I just lie in bed for a couple of hours. Sometimes I play 20 Questions on a little handheld 20Q sphere. Other times I play my Nintendo DS, which I got a couple of years ago when I was in elementry school. Unfortunately, it's not charged and I think my brother has the charger somewhere in his room. A weird thing is in other parts of the USA, it's 8:45. So what do you guys do late at night? Some people probably don't think 11:45 is late at all. It isn't really, but the thought that it's slowly inching towards midnight and the next day is weird. I might try again to go to sleep, so good night! Sweet dreams! ~~Kait~~

No comments:

Post a Comment