Monday, January 21, 2013

Review: Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C

Hey everyone!
Today I have an exciting post to share with you all! As some of you know, for Christmas I received a Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC. I was, and still am, very excited, and after using it, I wanted to share my thoughts on it. The purse that I got was in Soft Gray with silver hardware. The color is so pretty and is really versatile. The purse also came with an adorable dust bag that matched the interior of the purse, which is royal blue with black polka dots. And just to let you know-I love polka dots. When I opened this, everything was carefully packaged and nothing was damaged. I can't really say on shipping since it was a Christmas present, but I did ask for it straight off of the online store. (By the way, they have a mint green one which is so pretty!) Moreover, I love wearing this bag because it is so comfortable. since it's chain, but then turns into leather where you would put it on your shoulder. Even though it's small, it can fit many things. Another thing I really liked was the option to change the shoulder straps. You can wear it long and as a crossbody, medium for over the shoulder (which is the way I have mine), or no straps at all and use it as a clutch! So far, I really, really love this bag and recommend it. -Kait
Get the Purse
Collage Made Here
Not sponsered.

No comments:

Post a Comment