Friday, June 29, 2012

Question & Answers Post?

Hey Everyone!
I've been thinking of doing a Q&A post for a while now, and I finally decided to do one! So if you have any questions that you want me to answer, or just want to know because... idk, your cool or a stalker? Anyways, comment your questions below please! I think it will be really fun to do this post, and you guys can learn more about me (since I'm kind of a screen to you guys)! The deadline as of right now will be in two weeks, so Friday July 13 (ooo Friday the 13th!) but if I only get like 2 questions or none, I will extend it until I have enough questions! :) So get commenting!

(Yes I am hyper right now.)
New Deadline: Friday, August 3, 2012

3 comments:

  1. 1. Do you have a twitter account? (if so I am definitely following you! )
    2. What is your favorite clothing brand?
    3. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maura! Since I only received your quesions, I'm just going to answer them here. :)
      1. Yes, I do have Twitter account (all contact information is down below on my main part of the blog. It's KaitR1, but I don't tweet very often!
      2.My favorite clothing brand is probably American Eagle, or (idk if this counts) Forever 21.
      3. I would really love to go to Ireland, I am mostly Irish and my family might be going there nex year! But I would love to go to Europe, maybe France, and England. Thanks again for asking questions!

      Delete