Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Review: Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub

Hey Everyone!
So today's review is on the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub. I got this one to two weeks ago at Walmart, but I'm sure you can find it at any drugstore that sells Clean & Clear. I just checked Walmart for the price online, which it's $4.97, and it's sold out! Sorry about that, but I can't control how good a product is! XD Anyways, as you might be able to see in the picture, it's oil-free, so there's one plus. It also says, "With bursting beads| wakes you up| gently exfoliates skin| with vitamin C & ginseng. First of all, when I use this in the morning, I feel like it does give me a little boost. Moreover, it is a very gentle exfoliating product.You can use it every single day if you wish. (I use it about everyday, skipping 1-3 days a week-just due to laziness... :D) What I do is wash my face with a washcloth, then take some and put it on my cheeks, forehead, and then as I am scrubbing it in, work it into my nose and chin as well. Then I wash it all off. Something I find really cool is that the beads do burst! They start out orange, and when they burst, they turn white. I find this makes my face feel much softer. This helps get rid of dead skin and regenerate the skin cells. I have noticed a difference and I would really recommend this product considering it's only $4.97. I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you've tried this product out or if you want to!

Get it at Walmart 
(I am not being sponsored/affiliated with this link as well as this review or any of that stuff.) :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm scared of using clean & clear on my face!
    Last time I did was a few years ago and I broke out! I might get back into it and try it though, this looks refreshing. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's too bad! It does feel very refreshing, but I don't have the much of an acne-prone face (knock on wood) so this product doesn't break me out. Thanks for reading!

      Delete