Thursday, September 6, 2012

TAG: My Furry Friend!

Hey Everyone!
I know I haven't done a beauty post in a little bit (I don't really count NOTD), and I'm not going to give excuses, but if you have any requests, I'd love to hear them! Anyways, Becca from Looks and Books with Becca did this post, and I wanted to do it! I tag all of you, so if you do do it, let me know because I will definitely check it out. For those who don't know, I have 3 pets in my house. I couldn't decide on just one, so I think I am going to do three of these. However, I will be spacing them out.
 

1.What is your pet's name?
My bunny's name is Oreo. You can't see it in this picture, but she has gray paws!

2.What kind of pet is it and what breed?
As you can tell, she is a bunny.She's a dwarf bunny, although I'm not sure of the exact kind.

3.How long have you had your pet?
I got her as an early birthday present on April 4, 2009, so about 3 years and half.

4.How did you get your pet?
My dad's dad's friend (lol) sold bunnies.

5.How old is your pet?
Bunne's birthday is Feb. 12, 2009, so she's a little over 3 years and half old.

6.What are some quirky things about your pets personality?
She used to be very crazy at night time, but she's quieter now. She also used to be stubborn when it was time to go back into her cage. But now she kind of hops in her cage and I close the door.

7.What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
I love Bunne!! It's hard to have a very intimate relationship with a bunny, but I love her. :)

8.What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
When I first got her, she was up in my room. Until she got crazy at night-then I couldn't sleep. But I used to take her out of her cage everyday and play with her.

9.What are nicknames that you call your pet?
I call her Bunne all the time. Like 90% more than Oreo. I decided I should spell it with an 'e' because it's not like I'm calling a dog 'dog'. But also Bunna when she does something really cute.


I hope you enjoyed! Look out for the next two on my dogs! They'll be up soon. :)

4 comments: