Tuesday, July 31, 2012

25 Random Questions Tag

Hey Girls!
It's good to be back! Anywyas, I saw Something Beautiful do this tag, and I decided it would be really fun to do! If you do this tag, let me know because I will check it out! I tag everyone!

1. Do you have any pets?I have 3, a Mastiff, a diabetic blind (she has cataracts) Black Lab, and a bunny!
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.


The laptop, my ice tea, and a wrapper.
3. What's the weather like right now?

Cloudy
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Nope, don't drive.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

About 10:00
6. When was the last time you showered?
I have to shower tonight, so Sunday night.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
When I was away I watched the first Batman.

8. What does your last text message say?
It says... Moo. Hahaha... yeah.

9. What's your ringtone?
I have it on vibrate and silent.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Nope!
11. Do you like sushi?

Never tried it, but I don't like shrimp or crab and stuff like that, but I do like some kinds of fish.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
My mom buys them at Big Y.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope!

14. How many siblings do you have?
I have one older brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I don't have either, but my family has both. (Which I use)

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

 I will be turning 14. Yes, I am 13.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Glasses

18. Do you color your hair?
Nope! But I really want to do dip-dye or a streak or something.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Finish my book

20. When was the last time you cried?
I'm going to sound like a baby, but I never usually do this, but I cried Saturday because I got hurt. (That sounds very baby-ish.)

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
I normally get just sauce and Parmesan (is that how you spell it?) because I'm not a big cheese eater, and I might be lactose intolerent, but if I am it's not serious. Otherwise, pepperoni.

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
I don't really like either, but chesseburgers.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes

24. What is your eye color?
Light blue, but sometimes they look blue-ish gray.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Yes, I feel like coke is more bubbly and one or the other is more sweet, and I prefer coke, but they're both yummy!
Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment