Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Should I Change the Title of my Blog? + Update on Q&A

Hey Everyone!
So I've been thinking about changing my blog name to "Beauty and Books" because I want to write book reviews as well as my THG post occasionally. This way I can have a wide variety of books to talk about and not just THG. Please comment down below to tell me what you think. Also, if you haven't already, please comment down below any questions. You can either leave them in the comments of this post or on my past Q&A post which is linked down below. I'm going to extend my Q&A post until Friday, August 3rd. Thanks so much!
:) Kait


Click here to visit my Q&A post.

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog name how it is. :) I love beauty and THG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok! Thanks for letting me know. I think I am still going to do book reviews though hehe.

      Delete
  2. I like Beauty and the Hunger Games, but I also think Beauty and Books would be a fantastic blog name. You can't go wrong!!! :)
    xoxo
    Maura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Also, I saw you followed my blog! Thanks for that too hehe!

      Delete