Friday, July 20, 2012

My Travel Essentials for my Purse

Hey Girls!
So I was going to do a "What's in my Purse?" but I decided it would be easier to do this. Also, if I ever do a "What's in my Purse?" blog post, you can come back to this post to see what I add when I go away. I'm not going on a plane, so this isn't a carry on bag. I have a 2 1/2 hour car ride, so I want to keep myself somewhat busy. This is just an outline. I haven't packed it yet, but one or two things may change. Here's what I'm bringing:

First, I will be bringing my EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit. I use this so much regularly that I don't keep it in my purse. Also, I don't carry around my purse everywhere I go. Normally I bring it on vacations, but that's about it. If I do go out with my friends, I normally bring a wristlet or something.
Second, I'm bringing my Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Roller Ball. This is the only perfume/body mist I'm bringing, so I thought I would carry it in my bag. Furthermore, the scent doesn't seem to last all day long, so it's great to do touch ups occasionally.
Third, I'm bringing my book, Once by Anna Carey which is the next book in the Eve trilogy. I can read for a little bit in the car ride, but I'm also going to read this when I'm sitting on the beach.
Fourth, I'm bringing ear buds. I have a pink pair from the brand Maxwell. I carry them in my Motorola case that used to carry my Motorola earphones that I got with my phone. This case is great because it keeps your headphones untangled and safe.
Fifth, I'm bringing my phone which is a Verizon LG Ally. I don't have an iPod, so I use my ear buds for my phone, so I can watch YouTube videos and stuff. I'm including it in this because I put it in my tote anytime I have it. But otherwise it's never in there.
Sixth, I'm also bringing my phone charger in my bag.
Seventh, I will probably end up carrying something of my older brother's, like his phone or iPod or something, or my mom's iPad.
Into my cosmetic bag (which is from Victoria's Secret PINK-it came in a set of three, a mini, medium, and large. Unfortunately, they do not sell it anymore.)
Eighth, I'm bring my MAC Mineralize Concealer in NW15. You never know when you have an urge to cover up something! It's a little light since I got some color, but otherwise it's great.
Ninth, I'm bringing my Maybeline Baby Lips in Pink Punch in my cosmetic bag because I don't use it as much as my EOS, and also, if I want some color to my lips, I will use this product.
Tenth, I will be bringing my Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens because you never know if you start getting hot and then start sweating, or if you become oily.

So I am adding only 10 extra products/things into my bag (which by the way is this style in Blue Lagoon from Vera Bradley, which I got for Christmas from my parents). Hope you enjoyed! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment