Saturday, July 21, 2012

Summer Ómbre Eye Tutorial ft. The Naked 2 Palette

Hey Girls!
Right now I am in my car heading to my vacation spot so my posts may not be that great this week. (BTW on my phone it says I posted this on Saturday, but I'm posting this on Sunday.) I took a couple of pictures so I could post on my phone, but like I said, there not going to be anything great. For instance, the pictures may be awkwardly placed, and the font will be different. Also, the pictures aren't great, you can't really see the ómbre. Without further ado, I will get started with the Summer Tutorial. (BTW most of these eyeshadows are from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette.)

First I started with crease because I wanted the lid colors to be for vibrant. (You can't really pick it up in the pictures that well :)) So I took UD Suspect (light shimmery brown) and applied that with the fluffy crease brush that comes with the Naked2 Palette. Then to darken it up just a little, I took UD Snakebite (dark shimmery brown) and applied that into my outer crease and thoroughly blended it.

Next, I took MAC All That Glitters (brown with golden/copper shimmers) eyeshadow and applied it to the center of my eyelid using the flat shader side of the Naked2 Palette. Then I took UD Half-Baked (shimmery golden) and applied that to the first 1/4 of the lid closest to the inner corner. After that, I took UD Chopper (shimmery copper) and applied that next the All That Glitters on the outer lid. Finally you're going to blend those eyeshadows for an ómbre effect.

For a browbone highlight, I applied UD Foxy (beige). As for inner corner highlight, I took Stila eyeshadow in Kitten (shimmery champagne-is that how you spell it?) and (you can you an eyeliner brush-but I don't have one) I took the top of the flat shader brush and dipped/ran through the eyshadow and applied it to the inner corner, and then I ran it along my lower lashline. I also took Half-Baked again and applied it to my waterline. For eyeliner, I wanted a really natural look because I know a lot of people don't like wearing a lot of makeup during the Summer. So I took my Smashbox eyeliner in Espresso and lightly lined half of my lash line. Next I curled my eyelashes and then applied two coats of Maybeline's Great Lash BIG mascara.

Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment