Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Review: Maybeline's Mega Plush Mascara

Hey Girls!
I recently went to CVS and while I was there, I picked up Maybeline's new mascara, Mega Plush Volum' Express. I got it in blackest black. First of all, it's formula is a gel which I think is pretty interesting. It doesn't feel brittle on your lashes at all. I like the way it makes my lashes look though. The mascara makes my lashes look natural with one coat, just blacker, a little more thick, and a little more length which I really like. However, you can apply as many coats as you want and the volume and length of your lashes will increase. Because of the flex-i-ness of the wand, you can get from the bottom of your lashes to the top with no problem. I don't know how much it was when I bought it, but right now on CVS it's on sale for $5.62, with an original price of $7.49 (USD). Overall, I really recommend this mascara! :) (BTW, sorry for the picture, it isn't that great.)

2 comments: