Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HAUL: Getting Ready For Vacation (Updated)

Hey Girls!
So I wanted to do a post today because I haven't had one up in four days, and normally I like to do them every 2-3 days. I had a post in mind, but I didn't have the picture ready, so I just decided to do this post, and that post will also be easier to do on my phone when I am traveling. As you could tell from the title, I am doing a haul. The ironic thing about this haul is I haven't purchased everything yet. I'm either going to CVS today or tomorrow, but I know exactly what I am going to get. Three out of five of these products I already bought, but I will be purchasing the last two soon. Yes, I am going on vacation for a week in a couple of days (I'm leaving on Sunday), so I won't be able to post as much as I do. Anyways, let's get into the haul.

Yesterday I went to the bookstore to pick up some books that I can read while I am at the beach. I'm currently reading one, but the other one I am saving for vacation.
1) Crescendo | Becca Fitzpatrick (Sequel to Hush, Hush-I have a book review on that.)

     (I was going to also purchase Silence, but they did not have it.)


2) Once | Anna Carey (Sequel to Eve)
    (I am going to bring this book on vacation with me.)










3) Aussie Anti-Frizz Cream
      (I have a review coming.)


I haven't purchased these two products yet:


4) CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
      (I have a review here. This will be my 4th bottle believe it or not!)


5) Maybeline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
     If they don't have this color, I might get another EOS. I still have a little dome left on my EOS but I wanted a pink-tinted lip balm.

Hey guys!
So I did go to the drugstore yesterday and I did get the Baby Lips and my acne spot treatment, but I did pick up two more things. One of them I don't need for vacation since I'm getting my nails done before I go, and the other I do. Starting with the object I do need:

6) Maxwell Earbuds
(Got these at Walmart)

7) Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail Polish in 27 Mellow Yellow
(I never had a yellow nail polish, and I thought this was such a pretty color!)

Hope you guys enjoyed! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch! :)

    ReplyDelete