Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award Again?! Wow!

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I just got awarded the Liebster Blog Award again from Becca who does amazing posts at Looks and Books with Becca! Since I already awarded some people, and did 11 things about me, I am just going to answer some questions! You can check out my other Liebster Blog Award here. Also, don't forget to ask any questions that weren't answered here on my future Questions & Answers Post. :)

The Questions:

1.If anything,what are you wearing on your nails right now?

    I am still wearing my Nails Inc. Magnetic Nail Polish in Whitehall.

2.Are you going on vacation this summer?

    Yes!!

3.What's your favorite food?

    Chocolate, peaches, chocolate peaches... lol jk-I wonder how that would taste, stake, and many more.

4.Who's your celebrity style crush?

    To be honest, I don't really follow celebrity fashion. ;)

5.Do you like to wear your hair up or down?

    Down!

6.Favorite book? (Or if you don't read,favorite movie?)

    Well, let's see: The Hunger Games trilogy (Suzanne Collins), Divergent/Insurgent (Veronica Roth), Legend (Marie Lu), Delirium/Pandemonium (Lauren Oliver). Those are my tops. :) I should really do more book posts. Would you guys be interested?

7.If you could have any superpower,what would it be and why?

    I would love to be able to fly! It seems like so much fun...

8.Do you like the "neon colors" trend this summer?

    Yeah, I would say so. I have neon yellow midi shorts from American Eagle, and I love them.

9.Did you do anything fun for the 4th of July or Canada Day?

    Actually no. My July 4th was spent inside doing nothing! haha

10.Favorite youtubers?

    I listed more on the other Liebster Award, but a lot of beauty gurus, some vloggers, and yeah.

11.Little white dress or little black dress?

   It depends on the season. I would totally do white for Summer, and black for Winter.

Thank you so much again. I appreciate every single one of you who come to visit this blog. -Kait

4 comments: