Monday, April 30, 2012

My Acne Saver is a Drugstore Product?!

Hey Girls!
You don't need to go high-end for skin. You don't need to go high-end for anything! Of course, the products can work better, or feel nicer. However, my favorite (so far) skin care product is the CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment. My skin (since I'm young) is oily around my nose, other than that, my skin is not exactly dry, but not oily. My skin isn't terribly acne-prone either. I find that when I don't use this product I break out because I don't have the preventage. Anyways, I have been using this product for almost a year, went through two bottles, and my skin isn't all that bad. Of course it isn't perfect, I have a few small bumps, but most of the time it's fine. This is a cream and my cousin tried it and she said that it doesn't dry her out that much. Personally, I don't think it dries me out at all (maybe a little if anything). I use this after every shower (every other day) when my skin is drier and my pores are open. Since my skin is dry then, when I put this on it almost mosturizes it. This prevents and gets rid of current acne. I don't know how it will work on your skin, but for me it's the anti-acne product I only use. Sometimes I will occasionally use my Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (which is amazing, but I have a deluxe size, so I only use it on times when I need it). If your looking for a drugstore product to try out, and just want to give something a try, I would recommend this!
(Sorry for the lighting, I took this at 8:30PM-my blog times are off, it says I post things at 12:00 (noon) when I post them at 3:00)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I live in the UK so we don't have CVS here.
    But I'm visiting NY next year sometime! I'll keep this in mind as a mental note! :D

    ReplyDelete