Monday, September 17, 2012

My Nail Polish Collection!

Hey Everyone!
Today's post, I'm sharing you my nail polish collection. First of all, I'm not trying to brag and second, I bought all of these except for the 6 set of minis which I got for Christmas, and the OPI which my aunt gave me. As you can see in the picture, I don't have a whole lot of nail polish compared to most gurus. I actually hated painting my nails until a little less than a year ago. Also, my CVS does sell OPI, but not a lot, and I just figured this out the other week. Anyways, let's get started! (I will list the brand names and then the colors beneath it.)

nails inc.
-whitehall

Essie
-E'nuf is E'nuf

Sally Hansen
-Xtreme Wear Hard as Nails 'Mellow Yellow'

OPI
-Gargantuan Green Grape

Sephora by OPI (full size)
-It's Totally Karma (lime green)
-Seeing Pink Elephants (bubble gum pink, review here-from there you can see other NOTD.)
-It's All About Me (berry pink)

Sephora by OPI (minis)
-True Romantic (light white pink)
(From the Glee set)
-Miss Bossy Pants (Purple w/ Pink sparkles)
-Express Yourself to Yourself (orange w/ pink sparkles)
-Gleek Out (Olive green shimmer)
-Sue vs. Shue (navy w/ blue sparkles
-Slushied (light blue)
-Celibacy Club (mulit-colored sparkles-appears silver)

~Kait~

No comments:

Post a Comment