Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Favorite B&BW Scents

Hey Girls!
Today's post, I'm sharing you my 3 favorite scents from B&BW. I recommend them all if you haven't smelled them before.

1. Sweet Pea
B&BW Website (Sweet Pea):
Sweet Pea
I'm really bad at describing scents, but I love Sweet Pea. It's just a light scent that fruity and floral-y. I think anyone would like this scent because it has a little bit of everything.

2. Coconut Lime Breeze
B&BW (Coconut Lime Breeze)
 
Coconut Lime Breeze
I personally love this scent, probably my favorite. It has a light coconut scent which makes the sweet go really well with the citrus. If you hate coconut, I would still recommend you smell this in the store because it smells more 'sweet' than coconut. But if you love coconut, I really recommend this.
 
3. Aromatherpy 'Orange Ginger'
Aromatherapy > Energy
 
This scent smells exactly likes what it's called, orange and ginger. I'm personally not a huge fan of overwhelming ginger scents, but this one has the perfect blend of orange and ginger.
 
Hope you all enjoyed!

1 comment: