Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Top 5 Favorite Makeup Products and Books

Hey Everyone!
I really wanted to a book post today, but I have been doing those more than usual lately, so I decided to combine it with a beauty post too. Today I will be sharing you my 5 favorite makeup products and my 5 favorite books!

Makeup:
~Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
    This palette has 12 eye shadows, and you can create so many looks with it. Here's my review.

~Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
    I also have a review on this eyeshadow which you can check out here. (Which by the way, I hit pan on!)

~Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
    Ok, sorry for all the Urban Decay, but this is honest. Anyways, this eye primer really keeps your eyeshadow on all day long and I don't know what I would do without it!

~Revlon Lip Butters
    These are amazing. They are very well pigmented and moisturizing too.

~MAC Sheertone Blush in Pinch O' Peach
    First of all, the color of this blush is really pretty. It's your everyday average hot pink (but it's not that bright, if you keep reading you'll know why) with some peachy undertones. It's also matte. But the thing I love most about this blush is that it's a Sheertone Blush. You can build up the color so easily and well that you can go from looking like you have a little to no blush on and then to your cheeks are the main focus.... if that makes sense. :)

Books:
~The Hunger Games trilogy, Suzanne Collins
    I'm not going to say much because I can make this post a whole lot longer, but I absolutely love this trilogy. Not because everyone loves it or any of that stuff but because of everything else, the characters, the plot, the idea, the writing, the story, the thoughts, etc. Quick story: I read this trilogy almost a year ago, I never liked reading much in 5th-the beginning of 7th grade, and then I read this and became an some-what avid reader. I realized books can be good! Like really, really, really, really, really- sorry. But The Hunger Games trilogy is AMAZING so if you haven't read it yet, clear your schedule for a few days and go to the bookstore. Now. :)

~The Divergent (yet to be) trilogy, Veronica Roth
    The Divergent trilogy has 2/3 books out now and I am dying, DYING to read the 3rd one. But I have to wait a whole year!! Anyways, it's just amazing, depending on my mood I like it a little more then THG, most of the time there ties, but after watching THG 7 times on DVD, I like THG a little bit more. But they will soon be ties again. (As in I will like them the same.) I read Divergent the very beginning of March (I think March 1st actually) and got Insurgent (book 2) the day it came out, and I am planning to do the same with the 3rd one. :)

~Legend Trilogy, Marie Lu.
    Long story, short, I love this book and I can't wait for the next two! I have a review here.

~Delirium trilogy, Lauren Oliver
    The idea behind the books is so smart, (that love is a disease) and so intriguing, that I don't know it's just amazing. And the writing, oh the writing, is so beautiful! I personally like Pandemonium (Book 2) a lot more than Delirium, however I can not wait, literally can't wait, even more than all the other books, for the 3rd one, Requiem, to come out. I entered a contest to win it, but sadly I didn't win. But there will be more opportunities and if not, I will have to wait a couple months for it to come out!

~Ok so for my 5th favorite book-it's a tie, or should I say ties.
  1. Hush, Hush series (book review here.), Becca Fitzpatrick
  2. The Fault in our Stars, John Green
  3. Unwind Trilogy, Neal Shusterman
  4. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy (Shiver, Linger, Forever)
Honestly, I love all the books I have on my bookshelf (I will be doing a bookshelf tour soon) but these are my top! Check out my Goodreads to see my favorite books, books I'm reading/read and more!
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment