Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review: Maybeline Baby Lips

Hey Everyone!
Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 20 Pink Punch 25Today's review is on the Maybeline Baby Lips. Mine is in the color Pink Punch. Originally when I got this, I wanted a very light pink lip balm that just tints your lips. No no no. This is a lot more pigmented than I expected. When people said it was a little tint, I thought your lips would look natural with a hint of pink, but this makes them a pink. Just pink. It's not as pigmented as Revlon Lip Butters, and I find it harder to build up the color on this than the Revlon LB. But that does not mean this color is not build able. The balm itself is mosturizing too. I find it has a little bit more of a wet texture than an EOS, but it depends on what you like. This is sold at CVS for $3.99, and I would definately recommend you check this out for only four dollars! I think I mentioned everything, but if not, just leave a questions below! :) Kait

Pictture from the CVS link above.
I'm not affilated or being sposered or whatever by Maybeline. Honest Thoughts/Opinions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment