Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Wishlist!

Hey Everyone!
As you can tell from the title, I'll be sharing what I want for Christmas this year. I have a few specific things I like to get, but I also tell my mom to surprise me! I have a Christmas Wishlist on my other blog for books. In general, I ask for beauty products and clothes. I will not receive all of these things, and my mom (she does the shopping) may change out one thing with a different beauty product or something. Anyways, here's the list:
 
 
~iPhone 4S White
 
 
I really want a Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC because I have a really large tote, and then a few small bags. Some are from Vera Bradley, and I have one wristlet from Coach. I figure that if I do get this, I will use it so much and keep it for as long as it live, which may be as long as I live, haha.
I also want a new phone, specifically the iPhone. My dad has one, my brother has 2 iTouches (one of them the screen is missing, so even if he did give it to me, I wouldn't do much with it, and he still uses it), and my mom has an iPad. I have an iPod nano, lol. I got it in fourth grade and it has a bunch of other songs on it and stuff, so I never really use it. You may see now why I want an iPhone. My phone is also due for an upgrade this month. :)
For the LUSH goodies, I haven't tried LUSH out and I really want to! Especially the bath bombs!
The Hunger Games=<333333333333 times 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.... (get the point?) plus Nail Polish= <3 and when you put them together <3333!
I feel as though I don't have to explain my obsession (with THG) and the Fresh Sugar Lip Balms and products. So yeah.
As some of you know, I am also obsessed with YouTube, and of course, I watch Elle and Blair! I have been watching them for a long time (ish) and wanted to support them in a way other than watching all their videos!
For the PB Teen thing, I have been wanting this for what feels like forever, and so I just decided to ask for it for Christmas!
Let me know what your asking for for your holiday in the comments!
-Kait
(Picture from Google.)

No comments:

Post a Comment