Monday, December 31, 2012

Best 12 of 2012

Hey everyone!
Today I will be sharing my top 12 favorite products for this year! These go in no particular order. Hope everyone has a wonderful 2013!

1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
There are so may different colors in this palette which adds so much versatility to any look.
 
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Sin
As you all probably know, I love this eyeshadow! It's a perfect simple shade and so pretty and pigmented!
 
3. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Last Urban Decay product! But honestly, this is worth it! Without this, my eyeshadow would be long gone on my eyelids.
 
4. Maybeline Great Lash Mascaras
I'm kind of cheating here because I'm counting two products: the BIG version and the Lots of Lashes one. I really love both!
 
5. Fresh Supernova Mascara
With one coat of this, your eyelashes get nicely separated with a natural touch of black. Keep adding more coats to lengthen! I also love the formula!
 
6. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
I know, you all were waiting for me to say this. I can't seem to say it enough how amazing this product has been!
 
7. EOS Lip Balm "Summer Fruit"
This is a really nice lip balm. Although I find it not as buttery, I guess, or like thick as the Sugar Treatments, it definitely is deserving of a spot here.
 
8. CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment
Not only is this a favorite for this year, but also last year. It may not help you, but it certainly does for me!
 
9. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
This is a really great relaxing cleanser and also very good for your skin too.
 
10. Tresemme Thermal Creations
Now I don't normally talk about hair products, but this hair protector is by far my favorite. It smells great and leaves your hair really soft and shiny.
 
11. nails inc. Magnetic Nail Polish: Whitehall
The magnetic affect really does work but that's not the only reason why I love this. It dries quickly, the brush isn't too big or too small so it doesn't allow a huge glob of nail polish or none at all.
 
12. B&BW Body Butter
I have Moonlight Path and Carried Away in body butter and love it. I find they're so moisturizing and they smell good too!
 
Again, hope you all have a wonderful year ahead! -Kait


No comments:

Post a Comment