Friday, November 30, 2012

My Top 5 Winter/Christmas Products on 'Preppy on the West Coast"

Hey Everyone!
Sorry I haven't posting regularly, school is so hectic! But I do have a special treat for you all! I did a guest post for Grace on her amazing blog, Preppy on the West Coast. In this guest blog, I share with you my top five favorite products for the upcoming season and Christmas! Some of you will be able to name them already though (Sugar Rose Lip Balm? Yup!) You can see it here and while you're there, make sure you check out the rest of her blog. It's so awesome! Honestly, it's one of my favorites! And if you're feeling extra generous, you can follow her blog too! I had so much fun making the guest post, and if any of you are interested in doing one for this blog (or my book blog), let me know in the comments or check out my contact page and email me. Thanks again. Bye for now! -Kait

2 comments: