Tuesday, December 11, 2012

NOTD: nails inc. 'The Boltons'




Hey girls!
nails inc. - Nail PolishI feel like my posting has not been going well, I have been very busy and I'm super sorry about that. But, I wanted to share the current nail polish I'm wearing that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE. Here's the link, and as of writing this (which will be a few minutes before I post it) it's sold out! Hey, at least you know I'm telling the truth, haha. This is a rich red with lighter red sparkles. It came across a little orange in the picture to your left, but it can in some lighting. I was at the orthodontics an hour ago and it came across berry. You can see it a little better in the other picture from Sephora (linked above). I really love nails inc. and highly recommend this nail polish, especially for the holidays! I think I am just going to keep painting my nails this color for the entire December.
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment