Friday, December 28, 2012

What I Got for Christmas 2012

Hey everyone!
I am super excited for today's post! I'll be sharing what I got for Christmas! I hope you had a wonderful holiday (whether it was Christmas or not!) But before you continue reading, you have to understand I'm not trying to brag about anything and I honestly love everything I got! For those who read my Christmas Wishlist post, you know I also asked for an iPhone. Well, I am getting it (I should get it today!) but it's not part of my Christmas presents! I'm just writing this in list form, by the way. Hope you enjoy!

  1. Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C in Soft Gray with Silver Hardware
  2. AE Draped Black Blouse
  3. AE Scarf (Not online sorry!)
  4. AE Knit Trapper Hat
  5. F21 Orange and Gray Sweater
  6. PINK Crop Yoga Pants (Doesn't have right knid online!)
  7. Fresh Sugar Berry Merriment Set
  8. B&BW True Blue Spa Minis: Hand Lotion, Foot Scrub, and Body Cream
  9. B&BW Shea-Infused Fuzzy Socks
  10. Scentportable
  11. Fresh Linen (Scentportable scent)
  12. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel
  13. iPhone 4S LifeProof Case
I think that's all I got! I may be missing one or two things though haha. But I still hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a great new years!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I'm so happy for you since you got an iPhone! I love mine! #TeamiPhone :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha still haven't gotten it yet, but I think I am today!

      Delete