Monday, December 17, 2012

TAG: Winterlicious

Hey everyone!
So I was tagged by Grace from Preppy on the West Coast to do this tag, and I thought how fun would this be! Enjoy!

1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I have been loving nails inc. 'The Boltons' and I have a NOTD post for it.
 
2. Favorite Winter Lip Product?
For me, it has to be a lip balm. Especially when it's the Fresh Sugar kind.
 By now, you all probably know about my obsession. But trust me, they are amazing.
 
3. Most Worn Clothing Piece?
Sweaters/Cardigans! I wear sweaters and cardigans all the time. I have been wearing
 my LOFT Cardigan a lot, it's a heavy material but still fits lightly and I love it! I also
have an Abercrombie sweater that's a size bigger and a thicker material too.
 
4. Most Worn Winter Accessory?
One word: UGGS. Where I live, my feet feel frozen when I wear
other shoes. They're just so comfy, cute, and warm!
 
5. Favorite Winter/Candle Scent?
My mom doesn't trust me with candles, haha, probably smart, but I have been using
B&BW Vanilla Bean Noel and love the scent!
 
6. Favorite Winter Beverage?
I have been drinking tea about every morning, but I also love this Candycane
Cocoa Mix my mom got.
 
7. All Time Favorite Christmas/Holiday Movie?
To be honest, I don't watch a lot of Christmas movies, nor do I have a favorite.
But I'll just be my obsessive weird side for a moment and say The Hunger Games. :)
 
8. Favorite Christmas/Holiday Song?
Hmmm.... any of the originals like Frosty the Snowman or Winter Wonderland. It gets me into the spirit more than the modern twist of the songs.
 
9. Favorite Holiday Food Treat?
Angel Pie. Third favorite food. I don't know if it is a family recipe but it's so good!

10. What is your favorite decoration this year?
In my room, I hung 4 little stockings on my headboard which I love. I will probably
do a post showing you all what I did to my room!

11. What Tops Your Christmas Wishlist This Year?
A Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in soft gray! And I got one... because I may have, may have not, looked at a Christmas box with a SHIP FROM: REBECCA MINKOFF.... oops?

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
What I do every year! I spend time with my family and it's so fun. :)

I TAG ALL OF YOU.
-Kait


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you chose to do the tag! I also have been loving my Uggs, I even got a new pair of the Mini Uggs for my birthday! #HappyGrace

    ReplyDelete