Saturday, December 22, 2012

My Christmas Decor

Hey everyone!
Along with beauty, reading, and writing, I also love to interior design. So I put these photos together of a few small areas in my room where I have some decorations. Normally I don't decorate my room, it's just the house decorations, but this year I decided to be a little more festive!
Hopefully this may give you some inspiration before the holidays hit! Some of these are self-explanatory, but I will talk about a few. First of all, in the top right I put out my holiday lotions from B&BW. Below that, I actually stuck that ornament into that little tree. In that white dish there used to be bracelets, but I filled it with silver and gold themed candies-Hershey Kisses and Rollos. I don't know where any of this stuff is from- wait... The sparkly silver Christmas tree I got at Walgreens last year for $1! But the stockings I received and the Christmas tree my mom gave me. And obviously, the lotions are from B&BW!
Hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Talk to you soon!
-Kait

2 comments: