Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Top iPhone Apps (January 2013)

Hey everyone!
As some of you know, I was very fortunate to upgrade my phone (I had an Android before which I really did love, but it was time for a change) to an iPhone 4S! I'm so excited to be sharing a few apps that I've been using quite frequently and have been enjoying very much. Another bonus is all of the apps are free! I don't have a lot of apps yet, I have not even had my iPhone for a week, but decided to share them with you all anyway. I will do a What's on my iPhone later on when I get more things! Also, most of these are games. (Left to Right) 

photo 1.PNG
photo 2.PNGphoto 4.PNGFirst we have Tiny Tower and Pocket Planes. These two are so fun and addictive, I have Tiny Tower on my mom's iPad which I'm further in than my iPhone, but it was still fun to start a new one. We also have Temple Run which you are probably familiar with-if not, it's really fun! As well as Flow Free. Some of the levels are really easy, and others are not.
photo 3.PNGphoto 5.PNGNext we have Ruzzle which, like I have been saying, is a fun word game. Next is iBooks. I had Play Books on my Android, but this is the alternative. In both, I love how you can sample books. Of course, YouTube, which I could use for hours. Pic Stitch is a collage app which I use for my pictures on my phones.
 
 

Thanks for reading! -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment