Friday, November 23, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Hey everyone!
So I logged on to my account today and found out that Grace from Preppy on the West Coast nominated me! Thank you so much Grace, it really means a lot, and for everyone else, you have to check her out! And I'm not just saying this because it's a polite thing to do!
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
Answer the fifteen question the nominator left for you. Next, select fifteen blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those fifteen bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
Ask those bloggers fifteen questions.
 
Grace's Questions:
1. What's one season you wish could last all year?
Fall! The weather is so nice like 30's-50's so it's chilly, but not freezing like winter. I love the fashion, the trends and so much more!

2. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, what store would you choose?
Hmm... well, probably Target or WalMart. My Target is actually like a 30-40minute car ride away, but I would want to pick a place that had clothes, makeup, books, etc.

3. When in doubt, what nail polish do you paint your nails?
Probably nails inc. magnetic nail polish in whitehall. It is more of a Fall color, but since it does have a magnetic affect, some parts are medium blue, while others are dark blue. Plus I love the quality! I have a review here!

4. What's your go to comfort food?
Chocolate lol. Best food ever!

5. What's one song that perks you up when you're down?
Ok, I'm not joking when I say "Let's Not Play Pretend" from YouTube. Click here to hear it! Idk, call me crazy because it is related to The Hunger Games, but it reminds me of when I first read it and it just makes me soo happy! LOL

6. Do you have a Pinterest?
No!

7. Favorite Starbucks winter drink?
I actually don't go to Starbucks often. My parents prefer Dunkin Doughnuts, and there's one a few minutes away, so I mostly go there. I've only had Starbucks twice! But from those times I do love it and I want to go more! However, from D&D I always get a vanilla bean and coffee coolata mixed!

8. What's on top of your Christmas List this year?
iPhone 4S! Right now I have an LG Ally which I love so much, but I really want an iTouch and since my contract is up this December, I thought it's a good idea to upgrade!

9. What's one thing you can never leave your house without?
My phone! I always bring it with me.

10. Can you tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi?
Yeah, and I prefer Coke... actually I don't know. Coke can give me a stomach ache, I forget if Pepsi can haha.

11. What's your dream career?
Author!! Ugh. That would be great.

12. What's the one food you look forward to the most about the holiday season?
Angel Pie.... Oh my gosh... I'm not sure if it's a family recipe, but it's a meringue pie crust with whip cream and then shaved semi-sweet chocolate on top... yum.

13. Do you ski or snowboard?
I've actually never down either, even though in my state it snows a lot. (It already snowed once, about  two weeks ago!)

14. Ideal place to spend your holiday (i.e. tropical escape or snowy getaway)?
I honestly wouldn't want to spend it anywhere else. :)

15. Favorite holiday movie (i.e. A Charlie Brown Christmas, The Holiday, Love Actually, etc.)?
I actually don't have one. I've seen Elf so many times that I don't love it anymore. And a lot of the holiday movies I've seen are kid ones, like Rudolph and Frosty the Snowman. (Great movies BTW) But I will just say The Hunger Games because I will most likely watch that Christmas break! Obsessed much?
 
My Questions: (Mine are also very Winter/Holiday related!)
1. Favorite Holiday Scent?
2. Did you go Black Friday Shopping?
3. Favorite holiday memory from when you were a child?
4. Last time you were out of your state?
5. Favorite place to go to?
6. Thing you cannot live without during the holiday/winter season? (Ex. Lip Balm, scarves, etc.)
7. Do you go out in the snow (Sled, ski, snowboard, etc)?
8. Fashionable mittens or a cute hat?
9. Favorite holiday drink?
10. Top 3 favorite books?
11. Do you open presents under the Christmas Tree or go to your stocking first?
12. Writing or Reading?
13. If you had to get a wild animal as a pet, what would it be?
14. Do you wear festive clothing for the holidays?
15. Favorite holiday dessert?
 
I nominate:
YOU! I'm not going to tag people individually so you can do this if you want to! :)

-Kait 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did this! Your answers were so much fun to read and I definitely want to check out nail inc. now!

    ReplyDelete