Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Deals on my Favorite Lip Balm (Fresh Sugar Lip Balms)

Hey everyone!
I was looking around at Sephora and looking at their gift sets and saw that Fresh came out with a bunch of sets involving the Fresh Lip Balms. These are by far my absolute favorite lip balm! I have a review here. Anyways, I would love to have a billion of these, but they are very pricey at $22.50. Like I said, I found quite a few of these sets including them, and so for those who haven't tried them out yet or love them like me, I decided to post links down below for you all! This is not sponsered or anything, but I thought it would be a good idea to share with you all!

Sugar Berry Merriment Set $28 (I got this last year except that the lip balm was Rose and there was High Noon instead of the scrub.)

Sugar Addiction Mini Lip Collection $48

Kissing Ritual $25

Sugar Perfection Duo $22.50 (This is probably going to be on my wishlist for Christmas!)

Sugar Soiree Mini Lip Collection $68 (Contains 8 Products)

Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Trio $28

I didn't put all of them, but if you do get to try them out, let me know what you think! -Kait




No comments:

Post a Comment