Monday, November 26, 2012

My Top 5 Winter/Christmas Scents

Hey everyone!
I absolutely love this time of year, so I will be making a bunch of posts related to winter/Christmas! Today's post I decided to share with you are my top five favorite scents. You can actually find all of them at Bath and Body Works, except the last one which is by PINK. B&BW does have PINK products, and I looked online, but they didn't have the scent I wanted.

1. Vanilla Bean Noel
This scent to me smells exactly like roasting marshmallows. It's sweet, but not overly. It's a cozy type of scent if that makes sense to you.
2. Twisted Peppermint
Of course, this scent is very minty smelling. It has a little bit of a sweet side to it, but it's mostly just minty!
 
3. Winter Candy Apple
I've never smelled a candy apple before; however, I'm assuming that is what this scent smells like. It smells sweet with a little twinge of something else.
 
4. Moonlight Path
This scent is part of B&BW Signature Collection, not the holiday one. It's a musky, floral scent that I really like for the fall/winter time of year.
 
5. PINK's Soft and Dreamy
This scent also reminds me of Vanilla Bean Noel in a way, but they do smell different. This has a whipped cream type of scent. (I had to look this one up :P)
 
 
Collage made here.
Pictures from B&BW and PINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment