Friday, November 16, 2012

Small Collective Haul! Fancy Event

Hey Everyone!
Today, I have a very small haul for you! Tuesday, I am going on  field trip with my orchestra to watch a symphony that we're playing, and we have to look nice. I needed some shoes and a sweater, and this is what I got:

  1. EOS Summer Fruit- I needed a new one, so I decided to pick one up. :)
  2. Loft earrings (Drop gold and black gems, and then purple and gold.) Orig. Price: $10 Paid: $7
  3. Loft Sweater (Navy, XS, Orig. Price: $44.99 Paid: $26.00)
  4. Life Stide Wedges ( 7.5 On sale: $36)
  5. Mug- I also got a purple with white polka dots mug, but I didn't include it in the picture.
  6. Rose Canvas-In addition, I got a canvas with a pink/purple rose on it for my room, and as you can see, I was unable to contribute it into the picture. :(

If you want to see what I will be wearing, I can lay it out and show you soon! Just let me know in the comments.
-Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment