Wednesday, November 7, 2012

TAG: What's Your Nail Style?

Hey Everyone!
So I saw Becca from Looks and Books with Becca do this tag, and I really recommend you do it and check out her blog! (If you had to do one, definitely look at her blog- it's awesome!) Anyways, I tag all of you, and if you do answer this questions, leave the link below so I can check it out!

1.What's your favorite nail polish company?
   I really like nails inc., OPI, Essie, and Sally Hansen.

2. Glitter or no glitter?
   Usually no glitter, but I do like a shine to the nail polish.

3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?
   I've never tried China Glaze nail polish (although I really want to! Especially THG ones!) but I do like OPI and Essie. OPI's brushes sometimes have too much nail polish, but personally I like their color collection more.

4. When do you start to take off your nail polish?
   I normally leave it on for a week because I usually paint my nails on the weekends, take it off Friday/Saturday, then paint them on Sat./Sunday. Sometimes they're super chipped, and other times they're not bad.

5. What's your favorite color on you nails?
   I like mid-tone colors. Dark colors tend to wash me out, (but I do love them!) and very light colors I don't like as much, so probably some mid-tone pink or purple or something!

6. Dark or Light?
   Honestly, it depends on my mood. And my mood usually leans toward the color that connects with the season. So right now, I really like deeper shades!

7. What are you wearing on your nails at the moment?
    I have a NOTD here which actually only covers four nails! On my thumb on my left hand, I did a marble effect with Miss Bossy Pants (Sephora by OPI), E'nuf is E'nuf (Essie), and It's All About Me (Sephora by OPI). On my thumb on my right hand I used Mellow Yellow (Sally Hansen), It's Totally Karma (Sephora by OPI), and Whitehall (nails inc.). On my four other fingers, I also have It's Totally Karma.

8. Matte nails- in or out?
   I do like matte nails, I'm wearing some right now (It's Totally Karma), but I do prefer non-matte a little more, whether they're glitters, some sheen, etc.

9. French Manicures?
   Yes! I love them!

10. Favorite fall color?
   I really like Miss Bossy Pants which you can see in the last link I posted, and also Shue vs. Sue which is a navy with blue and purple iridescent shimmers (Sephora by OPI-both from the Glee Collection.)

Hope you all enjoyed,
Kait

1 comment:

  1. Great post! :) And thanks so much for mentioning me! <3

    ReplyDelete