Saturday, March 10, 2012

Review: Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment

Hey Girls!
So as promised, today is a beauty post! I will be reviewing Fresh's Sugar Rose Lip Treatment. First of all, the lip balm has SPF 15. I have been mostly using this for my chapped lips, not for SPF, so unfortunately I am unable to tell you if it works for the SPF part. However, I can tell you how well it works for the purpose I use it for. This lip balm is the most moisturizing lip balm I have ever used. It lasts for longer than I am used to, and creates a smooth, and (an almost) creamy feeling on your lips. It also smells like lemons. Not a strong lemon, but a light lemon scent which I love. I received this for Christmas in the Sugar Rose Party Favor set and have not stopped using it. I went out to CVS to get an EOS just so this lip balm could last longer and so I have something else to use 3-4 times a day. It is currently $22.50 at Sephora. It is very pricey for a lip balm, personally. But is it really worth it? As I said I went and got an EOS lip balm. The Sugar Rose one is more moisturizing and last a little longer. But the EOS isn't bad either. I definately want to get this again, when I feel like I want to splurge. For now, I am just going to stick to the EOS which suits my needs. I really recommend this product if you're willing to pay for it. I would personally price for at least $15, $16, or even $17. This lip balm offers a light, sheer tint that's really nice too. Here is a link for the Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
Sugar Rose Party Favor (it was limited eddition, so sorry-I just was trying to look for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment