Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Impressions: Too Faced Naked Eye Palette

Hey everyone!
On Sunday, I went to the mall to use some gift cards. I didn't get enough to do a haul, but I may do a collective haul soon. :) Anyways, one of the things I got was the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette at Sephora. I thought it would be cool to do  post like this, so here I am! I swatched the nine eye shadows and took pictures of them too. The quality isn't great, I just took it from my iPhone, and when they get bigger, they tend to get more blurry.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

 
First of all, I think the packaging is so pretty! You can't really see in the second picture, but there is a slot which holds three cards on how to do the three separate looks: Day, Classic, and Fashion which I swatched all in order down below!

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
 
 
To the left is the "Day" look, then the "Classic", and the the "Fashion".


I really enjoy the pigmentation. They're all definitely really great eye shadows and they're also soft! They don't produce too much fallout. My favorite has to be Satin Sheets (in the center of the palette and picture for Classic). It's a light shimmery pink, but it has golden shimmer which I find so pretty! So far, I really love this palette. There's a lot of versatility that comes with the palette with close-range eye shadows. Overall, I love it and can't wait to use it more! Thanks for reading! -Kait

2 comments:

  1. Kait!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! It would be awesome to see your answers! Check out my post here: http://preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html!

    xo,
    Grace
    http://preppyonthewestcoast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll make sure to do this soon! :)

      Delete