Saturday, January 12, 2013

20 Question Tag

Hey everyone!
Today I decided to do a tag which was created by EllesGlitterGossip! Just thought it would be something fun to do! By the way, these questions are random.

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without
--My phone. I always bring that with me!
2.Favorite brand of makeup

--I like Urban Decay probably the most.
3.Favorite Flowers

--Sunflowers and roses!
4.Fav clothing stores

--American Eagle is probably my most favorite.
5.Fav perfume

--Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Perfume
6.Heels or flats

--I think heels are really pretty, but I'm going to go with flats.
7.Do you make good grades?

--Yes, I would say so. :)
8.Fav colors

--Purple, light blue, and light green
9.Do you drink energy drinks?

--No
10.Do you drink juice?

--Yes!
11.Do you like swimming?

--I love swimming
12.Do you eat fries with a fork?

--Um, no?
13.Whats your fav moisturizer?

--Face: I have been using Hope in a Jar by Philosophy and I really like it.
--Hands: B&BW True Blue Body Cream, it's so creamy!
14.Do you want to get married later on in life?

--Sure!
15.Do you get mad easily?

--It depends. If it's my brother yes, but normally not so much.
16.Are you into ghost hunting?

--Um, no???
17.Any phobias?

--Spiders... ugh.
18.Do you bite your nails?

--I used to when I was younger, but not anymore!
19.Have you ever had a near death experience?

--Yeah, I almost drown (or is it drowned?) once.
20.Do you drink coffee?

--Oh my gosh yes! I don't get it a lot since I'm still growing and all, but it's so yummy!

So that was the tag! I TAG ALL OF YOU! :) Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment