Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review: Lush's Snow Fairy Shower Gel

Hey everyone!
One of the things I received for Christmas was the Snow Fairy Shower Gel from Lush. Unfortunately, it's only out during the Holiday season and is currently unavailable. However, I love this shower gel! First of all, it's a bubblegum pink color with some sparkles in it. All of my sparkles are on the bottom, and no matter how many days I keep it upside down, on it's side, or whatever, the sparkles don't seem to budge. It's not a big problem though, probably the only one. The other thing I love about this shower gel is the smell. At first I thought it was a very overpowering sweet scent, but when you use it in the shower, it's really a gentle candy-type scent. It smells so good and the scent lingers. I don't only have this shower gel (I actually have 5, 4 of which are actually in my shower! Half of those were gifts, okay? ;) so I alternate, yet I found that I have been grabbing towards this one most of the month. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh, and it also lathers up really nicely too! Overall, I really recommend this product. For my first Lush product, I definitely want more. Not to mention my brother got one (a different kind, obviously haha) but he loves his too! Talk to you all soon! -Kait
(Not sponsered.)

No comments:

Post a Comment