Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update: The "Exciting" Adventures of Why I've Been "Gone"

Hey Everyone!
Now you might be wondering of why I quoted exciting and gone in the title. Exciting was quoted because it's not that great of a story, for me, it's actually frustrating and annoying. As for the gone part, the last post I did was a week ago. Normally I check my blog everyday, however I only checked it twice (besides today). Now into my super exciting adventure. Once upon a time, there was/is a laptop on which I check my blog (generally speaking) everyday. Then somehow, the hard drive got fried. Lost the laptop from Sunday to Monday-not too bad right? Next, on Tuesday when I got home from school I had a really bad headache. I checked my temp. later and ended up having a slight fever. Later that night, I had a 101 degrees Fahrenheit fever. Ended up staying home from school Wednesday with a fever and a head cold. Tonight I have/did a bunch of homework. I'm actually still working on it now-watching the presidental debate. Anyways, sorry I've been gone, and I should have a post up soon. Also, I changed a few things around in my blog. I switched 'Follow by Email' to the bottom with a translator for my foreign readers and a few small other things. Let me know if you spot them. :) -Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment