Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Skincare Products and Use

Hey Everyone!
Today's blog post is on the three skincare products I love to use. My acne is not terrible, so this is a good routine for me and maintaining your skin. A little disclaimer is that I have not tried out so many products to have something to compare it to. I may say, "This is the best ___," but that's just the best for me. Long story short, some of these products you may love, while others-not so much. Anyways, let's get started!

*Links will take you to the product, all prices are USD.
1. Remove All Makeup
First I use my makeup remover, which technically isn't a skincare product, however it is the first product I use in my regimen. I use the Clinque Take the Day Off Makeup Remover for Lids, Lashes, and Lips. I got mine for $18 at Sephora. I really like this and it does take off makeup really well. It's not oil free, but you're only supposed to use on your eye area and lips. If you wanted to but this, but are worried it's going to make you oily, you can uses a wash cloth after and cleanse your face. :) I only wear mascara and eyeshadow, and sometimes concealer, so this works fine for me (for the concealer I will use a little of this; I will also use water, or my cleanser-it depends.) I use a cotton ball and gently rub it on my eyelids.

2. Exfoliate
Second I use my exfoliant. I use the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Scrub which I got at Walmart for $4.47. I have a review here if you want to learn more. I take my finger and put a little bigger than a pea onto both my cheeks and forehead and take a smaller amount for my nose and chin.
 
3. Cleanse!
For cleansing my skin, I use my Fresh Soy Face Cleanser which I also got at Sephora. I absolutely love this stuff. It makes your skin really soft and it also takes off makeup well too. I highly recommend this! I also use a cotton ball and gently apply this all over my face. I take a wash cloth and lightly pat at my face.

4. Spot Treat
I use my CVS Pharmacy Targeted Acne Spot Treatment, which you can get at CVS. I have  review here. I do the same thing with the Clean and Clear product for application, but not as much. I do apply this all over my face because it helps maintain and prevent acne, but of course there's always that stubborn pimple!

That's all I do! I do all of this steps after my shower every other day, except cleansing because I don't have a lot of my Soy Face Cleanser. Thanks for reading! -Kait





No comments:

Post a Comment